The Cammond Grading Scrapers are designed to perform many different tasks, such as, landscaping, road repair, arena maintenance, etc. Many unique features enable the operator to do a number of different tasks. These units are very effective to loosen, aerate, and smooth the surface. When repairing roads the unit moves material from the outer edge of the road to the center, achieving a smooth finished surface. The deep ripping scarifier shanks will break-up the toughest soil and the dual cutting blades create a flow through churning action that will cut out high spots, fill holes and move material.
- Clevis style hitch points are constructed of 1/2″ plate.
- Shanks adjust to ripping and storage position.
- Heat treated scarifier shanks with replacement points.
- Cutting edge bracket is adjustable with settings of 0 to 1 1/2″ below side panels (preset at 1/4″)
- Front cutting blade is designed to adjust lower than the rear blade to compensate for additional wear.
- All welded units – No assembly required.